There are presently no open calls for submissions.
1. MAXIMUM 500 WORDS, ONLY ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON
2. Story must have been read at a DimeStory Open Mic either live or virtual
(San Diego, Orange County, Fort Collins, Albuquerque, Arizona, New York
- all welcome to submit!)
3. Must be in in .doc or .docx. Please, no PDFs. Use a common font like
Times New Roman, 12 point, double spaced with page numbers.
4. Add your name, WORD COUNT, your geographic location, and email to your document.
This is not a blind submission.
5. Include a bio: 50 words or fewer.
6. Only submit Final Draft quality!
Use spellcheck and Chicago Manual Style for questions about punctuation, style, etc.
Your piece will only be lightly edited by DimeStories volunteers. Make it shine!